We're An Audible
Don’t just hear, Listen.
As we move more toward a sound activated world. Audible Branding is becoming more important than ever.
Sonic Branding should be at the forefront of marketing. There is no reason a brand shouldn’t take advantage of a human sense that is directly tied to association. Because right sound at the right time will drastically enhance the consumer experience. Besides that, sound has a psychological & physical effect on humans. What most people don’t realise is that sound is not only recognizable but also persuasive. Sound triggers emotions that persuade your Decisions.
This while a lot of companies have no idea about what their brands sounds like. It’s interesting to know that most brands usually have extensive guidelines for their visual identity but when it comes to sound… That’s where we come in. We help companies create a unique sonic branding identity which resonates the brand culture and becomes part of it’s DNA.
Sound Is Vital To Your Brand DNA
A sonic branding identity is much more than a sound playing every time the logo shows. Or some random soundtrack that works just fine with a commercial. No. A sonic branding identity is the combination of all sound directly and indirectly connected to the brand. content, interface sound, software, hardware, events, video’s, customer care, retail and much more. At Whoozy Agency we know that. We go much further than standard production. We’re driven to reach audio’s true potential so that we can effectively empower your overall branding strategy.
As technology like Amazon’s Echo or the Google Home Assistant become more embedded in our daily lives, its becoming increasingly important for brands to create emotional connections without visuals, just sound. We are Moving More Toward A Voice-Activated World! Sound Is Becoming More Important Than Ever.
Ads with sound that ‘’fit’’ the brand are 96% more likely to be remembered then those with “non-fit” sound. And yet 83% of all the advertising communication we’re exposed to daily focuses, almost exclusively, on the sense of sight. That leaves just 17% for the remaining four senses. This while we rely so much on sound in our daily lives.
When the sound was removed from slot machines in Las Vegas, revenue fell by 24%. Experiments undertaken in restaurants show that when slow music (slower than the rhythm of a heartbeat) is played, we eat slower–and we eat more!
We're Always Surrounded By Sound
Whoozy Agency is founded by Maikel van der Wouden & Phoebe Ohayon. Together with creative producers, strategists and copywriters they represent various brands specialising in their own field. “We like to do things instead of talking about it. We’re flexible, innovative, entrepreneurial and adventourus.”
Contact: +31 6 513 34 841
I love working with people to realize their goals and dreams. You can call me at any time or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maikel van der Wouden
Contact: +31 6 360 98 998
I love talking to passionate people and hear about their projects. You can call me at any time or send me an email: email@example.com
We Specialize In Audio & Voice
Chiem van Houeninge
DFFRNT MEDIA Producer
Whoozy Agency delivers great work. Fast communication and they really know what is happening in their field.
Mijke de Vette
Timm & Pimm, Marketing Strategy
I am really happy with the collaboration between Timm & Pimm and Whoozy Agency. They delivered perfect productions.
XR Base, Founder
Working with Whoozy Agency is great. They are flexible, innovative and always find solutions.
KRO NCRV, Innovative Concept Developer.
I am really positive about Whoozy Agency. Their producers are great. They really know what their talking about.
Jan Hendrik Krijnen
I really enjoy working with Whoozy Agency. They are professional, fast, flexible and deliver great quality work.Contact
Whoozy Agency is based at the Kattenburgerstraat 5, 1018 JA, Amsterdam. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +31 6 360 98 998.